Chai's Analysis

Saturday, September 03, 2005

It's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it. Gosh, a list of bad things that have been happening lately. The return of W, the tsunami, the Iraq war, the million plane crashes, Hurricane Katrina, and now, let's add one more: Chief Justice William Rehnquist's passing away. This is a terrible, terrible thing.

Seriously, it's over. Game over. Not only am I shitting in my pants (literally) right now, but I am losing faith for the first time. Really losing faith. I don't know what to say but curse words. Real f-ing CURSE WORDS.

I know, not much analysis, but I can't even big to fathom what I will think about when the curse words start departing my brain. Till then, may peace be with you.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home